The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea for Crafting upgrade

leandro.800ub17_ESO
leandro.800ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Introduce a 4 new items , 2 new passives for each crafting line and raise the craft level by 10
Increase crafting line to 60. New passive at 52 - 55 - 60
3 unlocks for 1st new passive: Decrease the amount of "new item" needed to upgrade item to next cp level. 12 ; 10 ; 8 items needed
1 Unlock for 2nd new passive : If item is 2 CP levels behind current max level the aount if new items needed to upgrada to next level is reduced by 50%

How to obtain this new item: Always drops from (item is ramdom for skill lines, one for BS . CL WOOD . ENCH )
1 item: Completing any dungeon on vet hard mode
2 items: Completing vet DSA
2 items. Completing vet Maelstrom
1 items Completing any trial vet mode
3 items: Completing any trial vet hard mode
1 item: Make it to Leaderboards
2 items: Top 10% PVP end campaign
1 item: Rare drop from farming nodes corespondent to skill line
Amounts and way to get them opended to discussion
Items can only be applyed to bound armor and you cannot sell them (the way to maintain market as it is)

You can go ahead with your still less then 160 CP toon and farm the set you want with the pssibility to upgrade it latter on
If at any point zos decides to update armor to CP180 there is a way to upgrade your current armor that took you months to obtain that perfect tarit you needed or make it gold

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My thought

Just add the capability to upgrade any crafted piece you made to higher level by spending half the mats needed to crsft a new item at the new level. Quality, traits, enchants remaim same.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Introduce a 4 new items , 2 new passives for each crafting line and raise the craft level by 10
    3 unlocks for 1st new passive: Decrease the amount of "new item" needed to upgrade item to next cp level. 12 ; 10 ; 8 items needed
    1 Unlock for 2nd new passive : If item is 2 CP levels behind current max level the aount if new items needed to upgrada to next level is reduced by 50%

How to obtain this new item: Always drops from (item is ramdom for skill lines, one for BS . CL WOOD . ENCH )
    Items can only be applyed to bound armor and you cannot sell them (the way to maintain market as it is)

You can go ahead with your still less then 160 CP toon and farm the set you want with the pssibility to upgrade it latter on
    If at any point zos decides to update armor to CP180 there is a way to upgrade your current armor that took you months to obtain that perfect tarit you needed or make it gold

Yikes, Now I would have to do vet dungeons or trials to increase my effectiveness as a CRAFTER?!? *** that...
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Yikes, Now I would have to do vet dungeons or trials to increase my effectiveness as a CRAFTER?!? *** that...[/quote]

Nop you can just craft again or farm again at your next cp level. This is just an alternative way
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why upgrade crafting when there's no longer any real reason to craft equipment?

Rather find a way to make crafting equipment actually useful again. Like being able to craft skins for all that BIS dropped armour.

And I'm with @Boulderclave on doing vet dungeons and trials just to be a better crafter. I know people who mainly craft and never ever do dungeons of any kind. That's not the game they're playing. Why dictate what kind of game crafters have to play?
    Edited by cyberjanet on November 26, 2016 2:46PM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    cyberjanet wrote: »

Yep! I'm a level 50 8-9 traits crafter who spends his game time farming bosses/dolmens for better gear. Who hasn't joined the "dolmen zerg!!!" lol. I hardly ever see requests in chat for crafted sets any more. I'll be two more months researching nirn traits so that Zos can finally nerf TBS in January.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting should not be tied to dungeons or trials. They could implement a system to research set bonuses, then allow the crafter to change certain sets bonuses. This would allow much more flexibility in crafting. Although I don't know if it would be feasible.

Let's say I run trials and get sets I could research one of the 5pc bonuses and add it to other craft able sets.

Jewelry crafting would also be welcomed in crafting circles.

Being able to change styles of dropped sets to known motifs. Also being able to upgrade bop equipment for others. Just a few suggestion that have been tossed around on the forums.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    cyberjanet wrote: »

Rather find a way to make crafting equipment actually useful again. Like being able to craft skins for all that BIS dropped armour.

And I'm with @Boulderclave on doing vet dungeons and trials just to be a better crafter. I know people who mainly craft and never ever do dungeons of any kind. That's not the game they're playing. Why dictate what kind of game crafters have to play?

As a dps Julianos, Hundings or Nightmothers to level up then Twice Born... Ability to make weps and armor gold.... Pretty much it right now on the crafting front in terms of usage...
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not needed. we have everything we need in crafting trees. new traits are not needed as they would either be too strong or too weak compared to ones already in game. dont need more lvls as zos has already stated 1. though the universal zone scaling of v160 2. a statement made that had a lot of the community cheering (for whatever eso players hate new gear lvls). and we sure as hell dont need anything more locked be trials especially that craptard pile of *** solo trial.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)