The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Black Fredas and bundle deals

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
So I logged in last night and saw the black fredus stuff. 1900 crowns seemed a lot as I already have the brown camel, don’t use poisons, make my own food/drink. But the riding and carrying lessons seemed very good value and have made an instant impact and the white camel suited my ‘look’ better. The xp scrolls will come in handy as I march up the cp ranks. Overall, happy with the purchase as I think ive got good value but as ever they seem to bundle in a lot of crap you wont use.

No other point to the post but I wonder if these big bundle deals are going to become more common (I know theres the starter pack already)
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These bundles are always going to be hit or miss aren't they? Throw in a bit of player selection or customisation and you might improve their appeal to a broader range of players. Oh, and having a Crown Store crammed full of goodies rather than a comparatively bereft market stall brought about by this 'limited time' silliness would improve matters.

Choice. Variety. Appeal.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'