The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Haderus Points Bug

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I have an open ticket for this issue and the rep said to post in the forum as well to get the attention of the forum devs, even though they forwarded the ticket to the dev team for review.

I play my DC toon in Haderus and every week, DC is the low population. However, DC's score is always close to 1st place even though DC routinely has 3 keeps almost all week. AD usually has 3 bars and most of the map, while EP has 2 bars with more resources than DC, but EP always trails DC by thousands every week. Rep says it's because of the DC low population buff, but concede that it may be a point allocation bug.

So because of this bug, DC players joined Haderus that last 24 hours to push DC to first place to get 1st place rewards. Today is reset. And even though EP almost has the entire map since last night, DC is close behind in 2nd place because of the low population buff again (low population icon next to potential points), while AD is far behind with more resources captured than DC. Nothing has really changed since last night. But look at the point spread between DC and AD. Last week, EP was 7K behind DC.

I don't know how to add an image so here it is text format.

EP 385
Potential 51
x12 x3 x34 x6
DC 349
Potention 35
x2 x0 x7 x0
AD 200
Potential 28
x4 x0 x14 x0
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing