The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Faso - Magicka Sorcerer PvP ft. Navi

Navitas
Navitas
✭✭✭
Happy Thanksgiving to all the US players here! Hope everyone enjoys this compilation, all of the 2vX/3vX clips were recorded in a few fun hours we had the other day. The clips are all from Fas' perspective and the solo ones are all his of course, I'm only the messenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHt4iDDmUA

Have a good night and always remember the golden rule of ESO Thanksgiving: Don't argue about stamina vs magicka at the dinner table.
Edited by Navitas on November 24, 2016 7:47PM
what even are signatures
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video! I enjoyed it a lot.

I see Faso still has yet to conquer the hardest thing in the game (get a vMA sharpened inferno staff).
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video. Off topic but damn it annoys me how every sorcerer ever runs the same bars, zero diversity in the class for pvp.
  • Navitas
    Navitas
    ✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    Nice video. Off topic but damn it annoys me how every sorcerer ever runs the same bars, zero diversity in the class for pvp.

You'll be glad to know that we've been testing out lots of different bar setups. Some of that are pretty weird and not at all meta so keep a look out for the future, some promising items.
    what even are signatures
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Calboy ahem
    iZJJDKx.jpg
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Decent.

Decent comment.
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would appear you killed Samuel L Jackson.

Hasn't he suffered enough?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »
    @Calboy ahem
    iZJJDKx.jpg

I run the same bars... Then again if you want to push past 50k magicka you kinda have to have these bars :lol:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn wish this type of PvP existed on console still...

Running as DC a small scale fight like that will only last 20 seconds, then you have a group of 20 chasing you down till no end.

That or you're running around the map looking for a fight.

PvP on consoles feel dead... There will be Terri server mostly full (and you have to suffer the dreaded lag beast) or there will be one to no bars of a single faction on the rest of the campaign. Sighhhh idk if Eso is dying on console or if players are just strictly in PvE.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i hope you realize it's not our fault....
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i hope you realize it's not our fault....

Yep!

So much of what sorc has is useless, broken, or meant for a stam build that there aren't many options left.

As it is, we have dual wield, staff, and pet variants of those two (for you weirdos that like pets). This is why you don't see many sorc PVP build threads. We've all gone over the same thing a hundred times.

Of course there are a few small changes to make, like whether you're running in a big group and you need negate/proxy/encase. But that doesn't change much.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see Faso still has yet to conquer the hardest thing in the game (get a vMA sharpened inferno staff).

Sharpened inferno.......................
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 13, 2016 8:53PM
    Invictus
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

I think John Candy said it best, "You'd have a better chance finding a 3 legged ballerina than a sharpened infernal staff," er something to that effect.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

I think John Candy said it best, "You'd have a better chance finding a 3 legged ballerina than a sharpened infernal staff," er something to that effect.

Pretty much this. But with all of the great set pieces out there, who cares about the VMA staff?

Disclaimer: This current poster is just salty that he got prosperous his last time months ago and hasn't been back since.
    Edited by Minalan on December 14, 2016 12:08AM
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Cool video, Faso! Really enjoyed watching, keep it up! :)
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL the soul assault on your engine guardian, that thing got rekt!