The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Trueflame NA PC

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Here be a thread to discuss (or complain) about the Trueflame NA PC pvp campaign. Please keep things somewhat civil!!
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    not a single DC toon? go home
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than the ironic tells I've been getting lately about DC winning because of numbers, its been an interesting campaign.

Good fights and players on all sides. Especially last night at bleakers. EP put up a hell of a fight.

Its not over yet though.
    Edited by Cathexis on November 25, 2016 2:43AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah! Wondered why there was no thread for this. Anyways, so we don't get confused, maybe Oceanic time zone players can mention "Oceanic" in their comments so we don't get confused. When someone says "Last night" I often assume they are referring to NA time. Just so we don't get confused.

And yeah...I hope people keep it civil. We're all here to have a good time.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this really the first true flame thread?
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why would someone from TF tell me I have smelly socks and to go back to BwB?

Edited by vamp_emily on December 12, 2016 7:42PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Yeah! Wondered why there was no thread for this. Anyways, so we don't get confused, maybe Oceanic time zone players can mention "Oceanic" in their comments so we don't get confused. When someone says "Last night" I often assume they are referring to NA time. Just so we don't get confused.

If I live across the street from the ocean, do I need to put Oceanic on my post?

• tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    maxjapank wrote: »

If I live across the street from the ocean, do I need to put Oceanic on my post?

Which Ocean?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

Which Ocean?

Atlantic Ocean :) I live in Daytona Beach, FL.

I really don't think anyone wants to put Oceanic in each post, but maybe they can put it in their signature.

• Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. Mind if I join your campaign? I'm a level 10 high elf with mostly destructive spells and have just starting learning healing spells.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. Mind if I join your campaign? I'm a level 10 high elf with mostly destructive spells and have just starting learning healing spells.

Welcome!
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭

Welcome!

Thank you!
  • Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no. I tried to enter it but it says it's full. Is there any way I could be invited into it? Would it allow me in then?
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    16 man group vs. ???

No complaints here!

YgW7OLQ.png
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the EP that can't understand why you lose so often. When you attack AD's inner keeps while blue is in the lead we have to divert attention to defend. At that point the retake everything they lost and usually chalman. During the last campaign when the EP actually fought intelligently, the score was close all the way to the end.

8WWPVD5.png
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the record show that the plaintiff was surprised by a high player turnout at Castle Alessia.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let the record show that the plaintiff was surprised by a high player turnout at Castle Alessia.

You shouldn't be surprised since you lead a zerg guild.
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »

Correct, my intimate knowledge of the zerg life as well as just basic game knowledge allows for generally accurate predictions re: the number of people in a given area. This is how I choose locations for our professional-grade erotic zerg fan films alongside enemy zergs, and in most circumstances it allows me to spare my zerglings the indignity of fighting over scraps at a keep defense with a significant existing numbers advantage.

The idea was that nobody should be surprised by a large turnout at a keep like that, though. You do not need a vanity license plate reading "ZERGLYF" to predict a million defenders at Alessia, BRK, or Ash.
    Edited by heystreethawk on January 16, 2017 5:35PM
    GM of Fantasia
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭

Correct, my intimate knowledge of the zerg life as well as just basic game knowledge allows for generally accurate predictions re: the number of people in a given area. This is how I choose locations for our professional-grade erotic zerg fan films alongside enemy zergs, and in most circumstances it allows me to spare my zerglings the indignity of fighting over scraps at a keep defense with a significant existing numbers advantage.

The idea was that nobody should be surprised by a large turnout at a keep like that, though. You do not need a vanity license plate reading "ZERGLYF" to predict a million defenders at Alessia, BRK, or Ash.

That was witty but at the end of the day you still lead a zerg guild.
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was witty but at the end of the day you still lead a zerg guild.

At the end of the day I sleep soundly knowing I kept 20 people off the streets, where they'd be popping off destros IRL.
    GM of Fantasia