The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Enchantment over items from clothier

surviv0r
surviv0r
Soul Shriven
Hi, first off I'm new to the game, I've started playing during the free weekend.
I have a question about enchanting an item I created via clothier. I have two enchantments in my inventory, but for some reason I'm unable to apply team. Those enchantments can be applied just fine on other gloves/items.
(screenshots bellow, 1st one showing the item I want to enchant, but can't, 2nd and 3rd showing that I can enchant other items)
28c556c59a.jpg
a30de7dc6d.jpg
382eea1964.jpg
Can anyone explain me how this works? I don't understand and I've read the page about enchantment, but haven't noticed anything related.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely the item level on those items is too low. Check the item levels on the items and enchantments.

If the item level is 5 for example but the enchantment level 10 it doesn't work, in that case the item would need a min level of 10 as well.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • surviv0r
    surviv0r
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, thank you. That's likely the reason and the answer I was looking for.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's a link to a great site with tons of ESO info, great for new players and veterans alike.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)