Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Back after a long time.

Flamefolw
Flamefolw
Last time i played wwas before Craglorn came out, so Im guessing alot has changed.
Logged into my Nightblade lvl 50 rCP100 and cant remember anything or why i would have bow/resto staff equipped.

Are three any helpfull guilds or ppl out there than can throw a poor argonian a hand and figuring this out?
If i should be playing stamina or magicka, gear looks liek 3 Nights mother and 3 twin sisters or somet.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians are a very magicka oriented race. You can try to respec and try a healing NB build. Its kind hard to play and many people are very skeptics about it (be prepared to be kick out of many parties).

I suggest you to create a new character, check some racial passive bonus to see what you prefer. Currently, both magicka and stamina dps are viable. Stam gets higher numbers tho.

Concerning builds, once you figure out, race, class and stam/magicka you can star to look around for specific builds.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Flamefolw
    Flamefolw
    Thanks for the reply.

Rerolling is gonna hurt with 50 in most skills even crafting ones, maybe pay for a race respecc to kajit i think and look for a good solo build to learn the basics again.

Thanks again