The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Daggerfall Sentinels | PvX | SOCIAL | FRIENDLY | COMMUNITY |

DonTywin
DonTywin
Hail and greetings!
We are <The Daggerfall Sentinels >, an EU/International based guild.
Currently we are recruiting everyone!

But what makes <The Daggerfall Sentinels > so different from all the other guilds? Let us explain.

Who we are and who are we looking for?

We are a guild with a certain goal. That goal is to achieve a community. A community of friends where you not just come to play a game, but where you can have a chat and a laugh. We're like a warband: brothers by goal, rather than blood.

There are a lot of guilds which are mass-recruiting, going for the numbers but missing the social part of what makes MMO’s that much more fun. We will provide you with a close-knit community to let you experience the way we think an MMO should be.

As every guild thrives to assemble the best of the best members, so do we. We are not trying to form a group of a hundreds of players who just log on without greeting the other guild members. Those guilds don’t work in the way a community of friends would. The goal of the social aspects of MMO's is to bind certain people with similar goals, hobbies and things they like, into communities we call guilds.
We will do our utmost best to try to bring you that experience.

The entire point of our community is to have a place where you can log on, have a chat, play and relax from a hard day's work. To offer you this we are looking for mature players, but not too mature! *wink*
Our aim is to create a guild of friends who can feel connected and where they don't need to feel scared or reserved when asking questions.

What do we have to offer?

We can offer you a community. A community lead by a management who’ve had experience in many MMO's and games in general. We take pride in our officers and our ranking system.
We will most likely feature a forum where everyone will be able to mingle outside of Tamriel also. This however is still in plans so it will have to wait for some time. We offer tea, biscuits, a laugh and a blanket to warm you
from the cold wastelands. We feature a chatty Discord server aswell!

Right now we have around 250 members, but we are fairly new as we have been founded on 21st of November 2016.
We do have a Guild Bank and the Guild Store unlocked.

Guild Weekly Events:
Monday: Day off ( Maintenence )
Tuesday : PvP runs
Wednesdays : Trial runs
Thursday : PvP runs
Friday: Map runs
Saturday: Trial runs
Sunday: Map runs

Our ranking system:

*Overlord- Leader
*Council – High Officer, Event Organiser,
*Elder - Low level Officer
*Hero – Veteran member
*Sentinel – Full Member
*Initiate – Newcomer

Where to find us?

You can either leave us your contact information right here on this topic and someone will contact you as soon as possible. We do ask that you are 18+ however, since our late night talks can get rather NSFW :)
Also you can whisper our GM in-game and join us that way!

*Don Tywin

We are just trying to find people that want to unwind and enjoy every single aspect of the game with us. And to make new friends while we're at it! We are here to guide the guild and bring forth people who will bear our name with pride.

Hopefully see you soon in-game.
Edited by DonTywin on January 26, 2017 2:33PM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    As part of this guild I can highly recommend everyone to join!
    Very nice people
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Grevill
    Grevill
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd like to join.
    @Grevill
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya, would love to join if possible

@AH93
    Thank you :)
  • elderscrollsftw1
    how do i join?
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    Hey there!

Either leave your game handle here, or whisper me in game :)

@DonTywin :D
  • BADEVIL
    BADEVIL
    ✭✭
    Hi, I would like to join!

@EVILBADEVIL

thanks!
  • xebulus
    xebulus
    Soul Shriven
    I like your style. It smells like home. Consider me recruited, please send invite.

@xebulus
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    Currently we are at 130 members and rising steadily.

Feel free to join our cheeky banter on Discord and our many group runs in game :)

[Edit to remove bump.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 22, 2016 6:52PM
  • Voltumno
    Voltumno
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Great ad - definitely would like to join. ^^

@Voltumno
    Hygelac of Tethyr, Breton Healer, devoted Crafter - Daggerfall Covenant "I was always one for mending - furniture as well as bones."
    Evelaith, Dunmer hedge Knight - Ebonheart Pact "My only shot at freedom was to wrestle it out of a life of warfare."
    Lalinieni, Altmer Spellsword - Aldmeri Dominion "Spellcraft and Swordmanship serve the same aesthetic, truly."
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I was thinking about joining a guild - and upon seeing your add, I'm quite sure I'd like to join yours :smile:

@Vochya

Thanks a lot!
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha
    Soul Shriven
    returning player (lvl50 160cp) would love to join you and explore the game again :)

@ooaa
  • skullp00pl
    skullp00pl
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining! @skullp00pl
  • jcr
    jcr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.
    I would like to join your guild. Tried whispering without succes
    thank you

@jcr_00
  • Official_Viking
    Official_Viking
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join your guild!
    @Official_Viking
    Also, if you could send me an invite to your discord it'd be much appreciated.
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    Everyone above has been invited! We are still recruiting. Going strong at around 150 members.

Also, the Discord link can be found in the Guild Info tab in-game :)
  • axelmonster
    axelmonster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    This sounds like exactly the type of guild I've been looking for.
    I'm a new player, looking to get into a guild that does both PvE and PvP. Currently levelling an orc dragonknight (level 49)
    Handle: @axelmonster
  • dale0404
    dale0404
    Get your apps in peeps, your missing out if you dont!
  • Sazemir
    Sazemir
    Soul Shriven
    hello,
    seems the right guild for me, I'm a new player, handle @Pwnzareli
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    We are currently around 190 members, but we have reinstated regular wipes of inactives.

We will remain around 200-250 member range due to the fact we believe that guilds best operate with this number. If you have a low number there isn't enough people around and if you have too many people no one tends to know anyone.

We are still recruiting as we want to build a quality over quantity community here.

Next thing we want to get into are Trials also, so be on the lookout for that in the future :)
  • Valneara
    Valneara
    Soul Shriven
    I tried pming but i got "Account not found" msg
    Invite please? @Valneara
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    That's odd! :o Everyone else on this topic found me :3

I've sent you the request, should get it next time You come online :)
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    Big update!

For future reference we are a 18+ guild :)
    Also a lot of people ask me what are the requirements for our guild, I'd say the age limit and being active are the only requirements.
    We wipe our roster for people inactive over 25 days :)

Furthermore starting this week ( January 16th ) we are doing 2 Guild Trial runs every week. One is going to be every Wednesday and another is going to be every Saturday. Times will vary due to us having an international roster and we need to adapt so that everyone has a shot of going :)
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    HUMONGOUS UPDATE!

As of this week I am proud to say we have Guild Events every day besides Mondays in our Guild.

Monday: Day off ( Maintenence )
    Tuesday : PvP runs
    Wednesdays : Trial runs
    Thursday : PvP runs
    Friday: Map runs
    Saturday: Trial runs
    Sunday: Map runs

For each of these events we have specific Officers that are in charge of leading and organising them. To best prepare for these we have Google Sheet signups where people can sign up for a multitude of events :)

Also we've decided to continue growing to 300 due to popular demand! As of now we won't be getting a designated Guild Trader however as we feel we don't have enough weekly income in the Guild Store to validate the Trader purchase. This may change in the future when we grow higher.

We also appointed 2 more mods so we can handle the new recruits and their seamless integration in our lovely community.

Come and join us, we always have space for social and active players to join us :) We have a great mix of newbies and veterans alike, so everyone can fit in!

Cheers!
  • Stormcream
    Congratulations new mods! Now handle me :)
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    Bit of an update!

As of today our Trial progression in Normal mode is 4/4 ! We have just downed MoL last night and we are quite proud of it :)
    We are still holding our Guild Events too! We have an event every day besides Monday's due to it being maintenence day. Rest of the week we are super busy as ever!

Currently we are nearing 300 members but we are performing regular wipes every now and then. Our top limit of members will be 350 as we WILL NOT grow above that for the foreseeable future.

So we are still recruiting and looking for active and social members! :)
  • Caladan
    Caladan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

This seems like a fun guild to join.
    I'm game if you will have me.

@caladanbrood
  • ferrisbueller2000b16_ESO
    Hi, I would like to join

@Aldowithout
  • Dolfymoo
    Dolfymoo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I'm interested in joining the guild. Hit 160c not too long ago and i thought it would be a nice time to try and join up with a guild.

@Dolfymoo
  • Kevin.graveneyb16_ESO
    Kevin.graveneyb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player after long absence.
    confused with all the changes
    mature player
    looking to join a guild
    khastima the swift
    lvl 9 nightblade
  • SirTyrraxius
    SirTyrraxius