The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lich restoration Staff (Dylora's)

Dond006
Dond006
✭✭
Hi evryone,
This staff is supposed to loot in the Crypt of Hearts but I never saw it for about 50 runs. I had the lich fire staff 5 times.......great, 1 ice staff but NO restoration Staff. Is it the good place for this staff to drop ?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deffinatley the right dungeon, last boss has a chance to drop weapons, some bosses have unique drops (do not know if any of the unique drops are resto staves) but make sure you check for chests while in the dungeon & be sure to ask the group you are with if they get a drop.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Precise Lich Resto from a master chest in CoHII vet :) hope that helps!
    Edited by Valykc on November 23, 2016 3:48PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have Ice, Fire , & Resto but no Lightning. You must have all the lightning ones lol.

I did multiple COH1 runs for a Lich sword. I tried solo normal fast runs. I tried farming it hardcore all day when it was the undaunted quest. I gave up; then, it happens to be the daily one weekend... I go back in there, and a guy gets a sharp sword from the Twins and we trade up for it.

The mage master boss at the beginning (the one who drops negates) gave me a few ice and one fire staff.

This is why I gave up before:
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no Dyloras anymore. Just poverty spec Lich ones. Only Nerenith drops a unique resto which is the forsaken staff and it comes in all 4 staff types. Good luck getting it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!