The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Does ESO Plus Subscription no longer count as owning Orsinium for Crafting Writs?

TheForseti
TheForseti
✭✭✭
I just returned to ESO for One Tamriel after a long break. I am an ESO Plus member (yes, I have verified my subscription to ESO Plus is still active). I never purchsed any of the DLCs seperately, but I have them all via ESO Plus. However, my crafting writs are giving me the writs with descriptions of, "This writ is from the Orsinium Civic Renewal and Vengeance Committee..." and has me craft ancestor silk and ruby ash wood items, but wants me to turn them in at the Belkarth Quartermaster in Craglorn, and my rewards are void cloth and sanded nightwood. My Provisioner writs aren't even giving me the proper recipes to make. Do I need to actually own Orsinium in order to get the correct crafting writs that are turned in at Orsinium? This didn't used to be the case. If this did change, when did it change and why?

PS: I am on PC NA.

Thanks,
Forseti
PC-NA | CP 1,400+ @The_Forseti
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything is how it's supposed to be. Craglorn was brought back to life and is once again the place to turn in writs. This was a change that came with One Tamriel :)
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I wouldn't quite say that everything is how it should be - it's weird to be asked to craft CP 50 food/drink on a maxed out Provisioned. That might be a bug. However, it is intentional that hand-in was moved back to Belkarth.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50