The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Long Loading time work around

azfardajiwang
azfardajiwang
✭✭
For all those who are unaware, There's actually a temporary work around for this tho.

Close eso, restart game, log into a different character , log out and go back into your intended pvp character.
Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How long does all that take compared to the length of time it takes your character to emerge from the load screen?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    Still faster than waiting 10-45 mins for the long loading screen in cyro to finish loading
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats if you want to avoid the loading screen, but it wont help you avoid the Re-Queue to cyro again so unless you play on a campaign where your faction isn't pop blocked during prime time, I say good luck to you.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all those who are unaware, There's actually a temporary work around for this tho.

Close eso, restart game, log into a different character , log out and go back into your intended pvp character.

Which foot am I supposed to stand on while doing this?

• MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is ridiculous. i can't believe that these problem s are still happening in a game this long into it. its not like we re in beta here. this is a 2/1/2 year old game!!!!
    there are korean mmos that have come out this month that have better stability. we have maintenance once a week for what?

imagine if this we re happening on a larger game like pokemon or wow or lol. it d be the end. sure its a smaller game but the standards need to be there.

these guys are lucky eso players are loyal and devoted elder scroll players.

its just embarrassing and I'm so frustrated and fed up with it. I've given so much money and time into this game and they won't fix such a simple issue.
    sorry for the outburst. currently have one hour to play and i ve been locked in cyrodil loading screen for 35 minutes- i just jumped on the forums to find somewhere to vent and here it is...
    Edited by MakoFore on November 23, 2016 11:28PM
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should seriously start a thread on the times we ve been gyped by tech issues.

i ll start- like the time i was carrying 10000 telvar and it decided to load screen me - relog- and oops there goes my hard earned stones...zos'd
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game has gone from beta to Alpha. game is so broken. Loading screens for entire groups, full group wide and zone crashes to desktop. I'm just so tired of it.

from one loading screen straight to another. It's okay though I'm sure we will get moar proc sets instead of quality of life next update.
    Edited by Armitas on November 23, 2016 11:41PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another load screen thread?

I have a better work around, I just tab out and watch this video on repeat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROWYzOAi9g
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Another load screen thread?

I have a better work around, I just tab out and watch this video on repeat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROWYzOAi9g

or you can do that lmao
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found the same solution as well, otherwise id still be waiting I think ..
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    They should add mini games to play during loading screens.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure this was meant to be ironic.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You forgot the part where you get kicked out of Trueflame because its the only server with PVP and you have to que to get back in.
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

You forgot the part where you get kicked out of Trueflame because its the only server with PVP and you have to que to get back in.

My bad, I forgot how terrribad the queue is during primetime since i usually run during oceanic time :/
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    They should add mini games to play during loading screens.

Don't give zose ideas. Crown store coming soon to a loading screen near you!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Server kicks, load screens and lag in TF this weekend were an abomination. Idk how Zos can't be ashamed and embarrassed of their game performance.