The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

When will we see the december store showcase?

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Hi
PSN: Spaztik_89

Best Answer

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometime between last week of November and first week of December.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be publishing the December Crown Store Showcase shortly after we return from Thanksgiving break (so early next week).

Nice! I can't wait, it really is one of the highlights of each month for me.

The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    So impatient. Wanted to see it this week, but obviously they deserve time off this week. Hope we get more news about Update 13 too.
    We'll be publishing the December Crown Store Showcase shortly after we return from Thanksgiving break (so early next week).

Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno How about a preview of new content? It's been months since we've got any new content and even that was just a couple dungeons, are we going to see the preview article for the next update this year?
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will there be content update next week too?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs