The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VMOL -- Vashai and Skinrai bug

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
Vet Maw of Lorkhaj on the PS4 North American server.

My progression group has experienced moments against Skinrai and Vashai where the markings on our head goes in and out (and I don't mean when no one is assigned colors). And it won't be just my head marking that disappears, I don't see others as well. I do the "/reloadUI" and I will see the colors for a couple of rotations but then it will go in and out after that point. I noticed mostly my color will reappear when I get the conversion but when it's refreshed it won't show up again. I have to remember what color I started out as and mentally remember what color I am since I can't see it throughout the rest of the rotation.

It's really a discomfort for a VMOL progression group as you can imagine. If everyone keeps to the mechanic rotation this is a small inconvenience but something I wanted to bring up.
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • Asmael
      Asmael
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Along with invisible negates and orbs I guess.
      PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
      Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    • timidobserver
      timidobserver
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      PC has an add-on that helps with this. SOL on console though.
      V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
      V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
      V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
      V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
      V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Asmael wrote: »
      Along with invisible negates and orbs I guess.

This as well. All I see is the red circle on the floor to know it's a negate bubble and gtfo.
      Edited by Kuramas9tails on November 22, 2016 4:10PM
        Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA