The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Fishing & Fashion Contest in Cyrodiil (Haderus)

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
On Sunday, November 27th at 1 PM CST Sabre Trading Company will be holding a Fishing & Fashion Contest in Cyrdodiil in the Haderus campaign!

This is open to all! The cost is 100 gold for sub CP 100 characters and 1000 gold for CP 100+ characters. Prizes include 8 runeboxes with Festival masks and gold prizes. The real purpose, however, is fun and meeting other fashionable fishers and a horde of carebears riding rampant over the hills and fields of Cyrodiil.

Fashion categories include:
  1. newbie fashion for those who have only recently begun to explore Tamriel - I predict bare midriffs and hunter green!
  2. crafted armor and weapon ensembles
  3. costumes, pets and mounts ensembles
  4. body adornments, jewelry, tatoos, and hairstyles
  5. group talent contest including use of mementos, emotes class skills, dancing moves and group outfit themes to tell us who you are!

Fishing points are earned with rare blue fish, roe and gunny sacks yanked from the frothy brine and raging rivers while nevertheless remaining well-dressed

Portraiture artists (screenshot experts) and streamers would very much be appreciated! Mail your entry to @runagate in-game so I can put you on our list, and include the Alliance and name of the character you intend to bring so we can group you on the day and time of the event.

Pro tip: Cyrodiil's Ward armor will give you a +15% mounted speed bonus for getting to the meeting place to be announced the day of to make it slightly harder for organized gangs of PvPers to hunt us down.

Please feel free to ask any questions here and get excited! I've held fashion contests in Tamriel before but never one that combined fishing and a PvP zone!
Edited by runagate on November 22, 2016 3:21PM
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Notably, I posted in the General forum looking for people to help document all this craziness and the official winners will be posted here on the forums. Along with, hopefully, videos and group shots and all sorts of good filthy fun.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is neat, but just fyi both pets and mementos are disabled in Cyrodiil. Those categories must be stricken!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    This is neat, but just fyi both pets and mementos are disabled in Cyrodiil. Those categories must be stricken!

Oh, yes, I knew this. That's what I get for posting while I was at work. Hmm.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a horrific amount of Festival recipes, motif chapters and such for prizes and I'm adding in Draugr chapters and searching around for other stuff to make sure there's lots and lots of prizes. I very much want this to happen.