The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Installation on drive other than C?

TKOEF1112
TKOEF1112
✭✭✭
I recently purchased an ASUS ROG laptop from a friend, in good condition, factory reset and all that, works like new. It has a SSD for the System Drive (C://) with about 100GB space. The main data drive, E://, is a HDD with 500GB. I want to install all my games on my data drive and save the SSD for OS and system related functions. I went to install ESO, and I told the launcher to install in my E drive, but when I told the then installed launcher to install the game, it did NOT let me choose my destination and decided it would plop the game in C Program Files x86, deciding it knew better than me and would just proceed to cram into my SSD. Is there a way I can tell this damn thing to go to my E instead of my C? Can I move the files to E after install? I want to play ESO on my laptop as much as my desktop but if you won't let me choose to install on my data drive, I won't do it. Please help.
TKOEF1112
PC/NA, XBOX/NA
Bladestorm Elite
A certified lizard, iberophile, and cheesemonger
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download the Launcher to the drive you want to install on, and run it from there.

If the install is already started on your existing drive, see this

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21l0cm/eso_install_directory/
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did exactly what Nestor is suggesting only yesterday ;)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'