The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else getting unbreakable- Rooted or Stunned on horseback in cyro by enemy plyers?

Lewandowsky
Lewandowsky
✭✭✭
Happened to me about 3x, figured before it was lag, but today looked and it was definitely deliberate. Ganker got me on horseback, I have war horse so my horse was full on stam when the thing started, I was full resources, from my log he opened up with Fossilize - then stopped. Waved at me. Took his time. I couldn't break or move, tried block dodge roll and dismount nothing. then he killed me real quick, horse dead next to me.

Is there supposed to be any unbreakable CC like that? Bug I figure? Or hack? Couldn't find discussion of it being a known issue.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's agony; you have to "properly" dismount not just break free/weapon swap/hit an ability to get off your mount. So if you're on xbox you'd have to hold the left menu button to dismount then break free of it.
    Options
  • Lewandowsky
    Lewandowsky
    ✭✭✭
    He was a DK since he used petrify. But I figureit's the same idea. Stupid technicality. Thanks
    Options
  • Bakven
    Bakven
    ✭✭✭
    add to Zos' list of stuff they broke
    EP NA Haderus
    Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
    Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
    Vash'rassa- Stamblade
    -Tiffany - Stam DK
    Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
    Options
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was a DK since he used petrify. But I figureit's the same idea. Stupid technicality. Thanks
    Ah my bad, I assumed agony because I'm used to nbs ganking with it. But yeah, I'd imagine it's the same issue going on; hopefully that works for you if not then it may be a bug/exploit.
    Options
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is just a riding issue. I have had the same thing happen to me when not on my horse. It only happened once. I am thinking someone out there knows some sort of exploit associated with this ability that is not well known to the community just yet.
    Options