The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to increase Assault Skills Line - Daggerfall

Kylric
Kylric
✭✭
Hello all,

Honestly, I'm not much into PVP, however I do want to increase my assault skills. If you know of a daggerfall group going on anytime soon, please send me an message at @afbill. I'm c230, so not too much of a noob. I'm going to connect with my guilds of course, but I thought it would be nice to post here as well.

thank you
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    For trueflame:
    Primetime until 4-5am EST, there's Pug Guild, you just gotta type 'SG' in zone chat and he'll pick you up. Just ensure you have TS and stuffs and listens to instructions. Prime time guilds are Legion of Mordors, Blood of Daggerfall

Outside primetime hours, it's mostly guild-based groups. There's Kelly Gang, Rats of Torbuk and Elder Skills..

guild groups don't usually pick up randoms tho
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★