The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vote already been cast...

bigted209
bigted209
✭✭✭
So my Templar healer, the only character I'm having this issue with, whenever a vote comes up(namely vote to kick and ready check) and I go to cast my vote...I get the message that my vote has already been cast. Essentially it's as if something is set to automatically cast my vote as no. I've looked through all options and I'm not seeing any sort of vote auto cast option, so I can only assume something is rather broken. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Also...PS4 NA.
Edited by bigted209 on November 22, 2016 1:26AM
  • bigted209
    bigted209
    ✭✭✭
    Bump :(
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this issue some weeks ago, also on only one of my characters (which was unfortunately, my main trial character...). It seems to have fixed by itself, so I'm not sure if it was due to an add on, or any other bug. But it was so annoying, made the Ready Check useless if I was with that character. :(
    Edited by Ryuuhime on November 22, 2016 6:29PM
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    Its a re-occuring issue for my character too. And I figured out that the vote that we cast when we get this error doesn't get through. Imagine if you will that your computer is sending the command to the other device, but doesn't get a acknowledgment, so as a result the computer will auto resend as its supposed to, but because the other device isn't replying fast enough, it now has two and drops both and sends the denial to the computer. So game wise thats sorta whats happening and its causing issues. Healer goes offline during fight with boss doesn't come back after 5 mins passed. Can't kick because of the issue, reloaded ui twice, logged off and on once and still nothing. Computer performance isn't an issue, can run this game and play a video on second screen without delay. Average fps is 51, latency 101. And this isn't a permanent issue either, the blasted thing comes and goes like an ich. Like a lot of problems on this game.
  • bigted209
    bigted209
    ✭✭✭
    Just strange that it's only happening on one of my 11 characters, and to my knowledge it's still happening..haven't run that alt in a bit. If I initiate the vote, all is working as it should be. If someone else initiates, then comes error and the vote will fail.
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it happens on my lvl 50 Sorcerer. And it applies whenever a vote to kick someone or to confirm i'm ready for fight.
  • bigted209
    bigted209
    ✭✭✭
    Have you found a work around, or are we doomed to vote No by default whenever the game decides to misbehave?
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    Thats up to the game technicians. I've already submitted a ticket for this and a ticket for another issue with the Synergy key in the Imperial City Prison. Who knows when they even fix it.
  • bigted209
    bigted209
    ✭✭✭
    Well ***. Appreciate the info, guess I'll submit a ticket too :/