The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PvP] "Hurricane's Eye" Stam Sorcerer + Destro Staff – Group PvP Build – OT

luckyluke92
luckyluke92
✭✭
Hi guys! this is totaly new build that combines the power of stamina sorcerer with the damage of the destruction ultimate! I know that many will be skeptical, but watch the build and the gameplay and you will change idea!

There are 2 different setup you can run with, one with medium armor (high damage, less health, less resistance) and one with Heavy armor (more health, more resistance, less damage) this second setup is the one that you see mostly on gameplay; this is because it was the first build i made, then i realize that sometimes i needed more damage and i change the setup, the la clip (the one near Bleaker) i was wearing medium armor and the damage were higher.

(consider that the damage you see depends not only on our damage but on the enemys resistance, so if you see low damage maybe it’s because they are blocking and had capped the resistance)

Build Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4SsFkthfUw

Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZgpY6ZUmzU

RACE:

– Redguard

– Dark Elf

ATTRIBUTE: (i only have 3% more of stats given by undanted passive, so you will have little more)

– Health: 20874

– Magicka: 14978

– Stamina: 39029

– Stamina Recovery: 950

– Weapon damage: 3095 (without buff)

– weapon critical: 41.6%

– Critical Resistance: 2141

FOOD: Max Health, Max Stamina, Max magicka

MUNDUS: Tower

GEAR:

Medium setup: (5 medium, 1 light, 1 heavy)

– Stormfist: 2 pieces (1 heavy 1 light)

– Hunding’s Rage: 5 pieces, 3 on gear (all impenetrable) + two Swords Sharpened

– Widowmaker: 5 pieces, 2 on gear (try to find first this pieces then craft the hunding’s rage to fill the empty spaces) and 3 jewerely (enchanted with weapon damage)

Heavy setup: (5 Heavy 2 medium)

– Stormfist: 2 pieces (2 Heavy)

– Storm Knight: change the gear in the same position of Hunding’s Rage, remember only to change Stormfist

– Widowmaker: 5 pieces, 2 on gear (try to find first this pieces then craft the hunding’s rage to fill the empty spaces) and 3 jewerely (enchanted with weapon damage)

SKILLS:

Dualwield Bar:

– Streak

– Vigor

– Deadly Cloak

– Steel Tornado / Shournded Dagger

– Bound Armaments

– Flawless Dawnbreaker

Destro Bar:

– Hurricane

– Dark Deal

– Critical Surge

– Utility Skill: caltrops, shuffle, rapid manouver

– Bound Armaments

– Eye of Lightning

CHAMPION POINT:

- Mighty 86

- Piecing 20

- Precise Strikes 1

- Thaumaturge 25

- Elemental Expert 35

- Blessed 20

- Tumbling 67

- Magician 20

- Warlord 100

- Quick Recovery 20

- Hardy 67

- Elemental Defender 60

- Resistant 40
Edited by luckyluke92 on November 20, 2016 10:25AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd respect this if you actually had to build for the combination of the 2 but it's just the most OP class with the most OP ultimate. Who knows, it might still work next update because of the passives but probably not.
    PC EU
  • luckyluke92
    luckyluke92
    ✭✭
    this build works, i can tell you for sure. the fact that in a pvp group sorcerer has to use negate is totaly true, but it depends on how many sorcerer you have in a party. if there are already 3-4 sorcerer with negate, then the build will be viable, unless of course is better to have negate to help the group. this is only an alternative if you have few destruction ultimates. I have something in mind for DK but I need to test it more to see if it's viable.
    The actual situation about pvp is really bad for stamina (i'm talking in a group), you don't have the same damage as magicka and you are useful only for the speed. in this way you can provide a good damage and not be totaly useless :smile:
    Edited by luckyluke92 on November 20, 2016 10:57AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it works, I've seen stamina builds running this ulti before because it's OP and only for that reason. PvP atm is literally a matter of understanding if the Eye of Storm is friendly or not.
    PC EU
  • luckyluke92
    luckyluke92
    ✭✭
    i'm totaly agree with that, and this is not so good, but i prefer playing with destro ultimates in a group, then play solo with proc set. destro ultimate are strong, but can be negated and if you have healer and you are fast you can block and get out from it, while proc sets are so broken that you can't do anything except avoiding damage. this i why in the build i have 67 points on thumbling to avoid the damage by dodging a lot!