Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Truflame Pact are a joke

Boziggy
Boziggy
Soul Shriven
Title says it all - We are fine with holding Chal while AD just goes and rapes our back keeps. Then they do nothing about it. Sucks I spent all this time making a EP char but I guess DC is going to be my home now. At least they play to *** win.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While EP is holding Chalman is DC pushing it and AD pushing toward Arius? If that's the case then holding Chalman isn't that bad can't compete when you are getting pushed hard from both sides
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Boziggy wrote: »
    Title says it all - We are fine with holding Chal while AD just goes and rapes our back keeps. Then they do nothing about it. Sucks I spent all this time making a EP char but I guess DC is going to be my home now. At least they play to *** win.

Thanks for the ap in advance.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    As evidenced yesterday, EP does have the ability to quickly take over the map. Why they don't actually compete more is beyond me.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP hasn't won a campaign in a long time and won't be winning any in the foreseeable future. Having the largest numbers of players does not get you a trophy.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    EP full of PVE players (Skyrim boys), as they are called
    Edited by Barbardin on November 22, 2016 10:38PM
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had over 90 players defending Alessia earlier! Against about 40+ AD! And they still waited until 2 holes were put into the keep to get the courage to push our lines. "Joke" doesn't even begin to cover what the EP are.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • EnglishNorwegian
    DHale wrote: »
    EP hasn't won a campaign in a long time and won't be winning any in the foreseeable future. Having the largest numbers of players does not get you a trophy.

They are doing well on Xbox...
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    Pact in EU is no different. Sux to be a red. :/
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP were a different story a while back when there were Crystallize and the gang around. Any faction that has lost its main groups suffer but EP just doesn´t seem to be able to replace them. Good luck to EP anyways!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is doing quite well right now
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf