The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

getting kicked 2 times every hour

alext89
alext89
✭✭✭
Hi, im getting kicked back to login screen for every 30 min almost. giving me errors like "this account is already log in" or server time out. the message might be slight differend, but something in that order. i wll try type down the error code next time.

am i the only one?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i experiance same thing since yesterday.
    you are not alone.
  • alext89
    alext89
    ✭✭✭
    glad its not just me then. my internet connection have always been stable. so im not really surspecting that.
  • sk0nkm0nk3y
    Same, haven't played in a little over a week. Launched the game and it failed to update so i hit repair and everything went through fine. I closed the launcher and then reopened just to sort things out and as soon as the login screen appeared it said login failed time out.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been seeing that recently as well. I don't get it all the time or every day but when I do see it, it seems to keep happening extremely often for the rest of that night. Whenever I'm on the login screen and it says my account is already logged in, I want to punch things.
    Edited by redspecter23 on November 19, 2016 10:39PM
  • sk0nkm0nk3y
    It only happens to me when using the STEAM launcher. I used the game launcher and it worked fine.