The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"Mara's Chatroom" a guild for new players!

pdxry
pdxry
My goal with our guild is simple: to provide a place where new players can get answers to questions they have about the game. Sometimes Zone chat is doing its own thing or maybe they give you the short answer when you could use a more thorough response.
I take it upon myself to help whoever I can with the knowledge I have (only been playing two months but I've learned a lot)
I find there's many things the game doesn't spell out for you, especially if you turn off the annoying tutorial windows :)
Things like 'travel to player' is a life changing thing to know about, and even some veterans still think you have to be grouped up to use it.
There's a lack of organized information out there, particularly since One Tamriel changed so much, and I just wanted to help out.
I enjoy gathering new players, seeing them grow together, and then they often leave and branch out.
As it stands there is only one rank, the guild bank is free to all, at your own risk or reward. We have Discord and someday I hope a trader too.
Currently at ~30 Members.

I'm @pdxry and at least til Thanksgiving you can find me online from about 9pm-1am PST, often during the day I'll hop on and off.
send me some mail ingame if you're interested

[ you're welcome to join if you're not new too, just be willing to answer questions :) ]