The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make it faster to go through doors

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can ZOS please look at the mechanics of doors in PvP. It takes too long to go through a door in PvP. This is because we have to put away weapons before going through a door. It just takes too much time, especially when you are being chased by a zerg and trying to get inside a keep as fast as possible but end up jumping up and down, mashing that X button, waiting for the game to put away your weapons so you can get in safely.

For PvE it's fine. But for PvP, just make it smoother to enter a keep or any door. Remove the whole put away/ take out weapons thing and we're good.

Edited by andreasranasen on November 18, 2016 10:34PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are asking the impossible from ZOS. Properly working doors in PvP are beyond their grasp.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    You are asking the impossible from ZOS. Properly working doors in PvP are beyond their grasp.

Lmao right. I mean it's a small thing. But something i feel needs to be done. If this was implemented we wouldn't need to remove resources doors... Because majority of the time when zergs are stacking inside and you are going inside, you die simply because you can't take your weapons out fast enough.

So it's better to just be able to press X going through a door in PvP and that's it.
    Edited by andreasranasen on November 19, 2016 12:00AM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Hey we had working pvp doors for like one or two patches?

Than they used some old code again and now we´re back to not using doors when attacked.
    We´re also back at streak not being able to change direction while rooted.
    Instant crystal fragment animation when not animationcancelt requires your char to turn again and cancels the animation if that takes too long.
    Cloak getting broken by everything.

I really wonder when someone at zos decides it would probably be a smart move to not use old code in patches and then spend time and money on fixing old bugs again.
    Oh wait they did that and simply stopped fixing the old stuff...
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I also love it when I go through a door I end up facing the same way as I came in.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    I also love it when I go through a door I end up facing the same way as I came in.
    I think that's just a feature to give zergs more chance to kill you because zergs are at such a disadvantage already anyways.