The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Introduce me to The Elder Scrolls Online world.

Pospolity
Pospolity
Hello. I'm new to TESO and I'm looking for some good people to show me stuff in game.
I'd like to try out PvP, dungeons, trials etc (group things), but I don't want to drag my team down. I need someone to take my hand and show me how-to. I'm untrustful, so just invite me to your "friends" and take me places when I'm online.
Be patient - I have internet related issues, so mobs are loading very slowly. I need to wait before I attack an enemy. Don't tell me to quit game - I might like TESO.

Do I put my login in here?
My characters at the moment (nickname - level and race):
Lipot - 15 lv Khajiit
Walerian - 9 lv Breton

Greetings.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
PC EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like lagg, unbalance and overpowered broken stuff that are "working as intended", WELCOME friend:)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Pospolity
    Pospolity
    olsborg wrote: »
    "working as intended"
    OF COURSE. Hi.

Ah, and by the way, PC EU.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
    PC EU
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO @Pospolity !! Im on NA so cant help show you around in game but if you have questions, ask away! Also, I've been to EU, tis a nice server, ppl are pretty great over there so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding help. :)

Hope you find Tamriel to be as great of a place as I think it is!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte