The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What does X items mean on gear Set?

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
Ok, major stupid question, but someone has to ask them o:)

I have some rings that says "(4 items) Adds 4% healing"...

What does that mean, do I have 2 rings on me in and 2 in my inventory?
Or do I need 4 other pieces equipped, like head, ring, boots and/or weapon?

Best Answer

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the "4 Items" is the amount of items u would need to receive that bonus. You receive a bonus for various items of that set equipped a 2 piece bonus , a 3 , a 4, and a 5... if you have 3 items from that set equipped then you receive the bonuses that are stated for 2 items and 3 items ( only once though , each piece doesn't give the same bonuses again ) up to the 5 items where you would get all 5 bonuses
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 18, 2016 2:04PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Answer ✓
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, yes, you need the items equipped to gain the bonus. You will see them become "uncovered or rather, not grayed out as you equip enough pieces.

Also, be careful if you weapon swap, especially going from say a Bow to One Hand/Shield as that is a different piece count.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that @Nestor I might just forgot that!