The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question on Two Moons Path quest

cwy
cwy
✭✭
I'm in Dune and just completed the Two Moons Path quest line and watched the ceremony of the crowning of the Mane, which was attended by Ayrenn, Razum-dar, Silvenar, Green Lady, etc. Then I spoke to Razum-dar and he said the queen needed to speak with me. I spoke with Ayrenn and she said she had a message for me, but there was no further dialog options (screenshot). So I left Dune and did other things, logged out and back in, went back to Dune and they were all still standing there, and Ayrenn still had no further dialog. Without spoiling anything, is there supposed to be another quest? If so, then how do I start it at this point?
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cwy wrote: »
    I'm in Dune and just completed the Two Moons Path quest line and watched the ceremony of the crowning of the Mane, which was attended by Ayrenn, Razum-dar, Silvenar, Green Lady, etc. Then I spoke to Razum-dar and he said the queen needed to speak with me. I spoke with Ayrenn and she said she had a message for me, but there was no further dialog options (screenshot). So I left Dune and did other things, logged out and back in, went back to Dune and they were all still standing there, and Ayrenn still had no further dialog. Without spoiling anything, is there supposed to be another quest? If so, then how do I start it at this point?

No and yes.

There is no other zone quest line quest to get from her. But there is a main story quest to get from her, if you are an AD character. To get the quest you must have gone as far as the Harborage quests will allow you, and possibly be level 40-45. If you are already at or past 45 and have done all the Harborage quests then >>>
    It is also possible to have gotten the quest she gives from Vanus Galerion in Coldharbour(if you ported there and completed some of it's questline), so it's possible you have already done it.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • cwy
    cwy
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I looked at spoiler info in wikis (didn't want to do that at first), and it does seem I have completed that part of the quest that Ayrenn was supposed to give me; except that I got it from someone else.