Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightkin, veteran trials/end game content guild, recruiting!

Jezveot
Jezveot
Hello,

I am a co-leader of the Nightkin guild. Once a guild dedicated to giving out vampire and werewolf bites freely, as others succumbed to greed. However now we are looking for like-minded people who are dedicated to the game, willing to work together, and being the best they can be in order to finish veteran trials as well as other end game content. Although, it's just a game. So having fun and enjoyment while also doing what is necessary to kick ass, is crucial.

We will be choosing 12-20 of our best players to create a progression group in order to best veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, so it is essential that you know your class well and have end game gear. The specifics will be listed in our guild info, in game.

Damage dealers will be require to take a DPS test in order for us to get an idea on where you stand. Specifics for that can also be found in the guild info in game. Submitting a YouTube video is perfectly fine, as long as you have no outside buffs active. Only puncture from your designated tank is allowed. Our cap for vet MoL will be 501+. For every other vet trial 400+.

If you find it impossible to handle constructive criticism, please do not apply.

We currently have 140 members. Feel free to message me on PSN to apply or post here.

We look forward to working with, and making friends with all of you! Get ready to work together, it's going to be one hell of a ride!
Edited by Jezveot on December 29, 2016 11:31PM
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    I'm proud to announce that our guild has successfully completed vet Hel Ra, Aetherian Archive, and Sanctum Ophidia!
    Edited by Jezveot on December 8, 2016 11:38AM
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Update: We complete veteran Hel Ra, Aetherian Archive, and Sanctum Ophidia regularly now, and with relative ease, 1-3 hour average per run depending on the amount of new members in the trial group.

We are working on fine tuning group synergy and simplifying execution of mechanics, as well as hard modes. We are entering vet Maw of Lorkhaj regularly in order to defeat it as well.
    Edited by Jezveot on December 29, 2016 11:36PM
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Update: We have defeated vet Maw of Lorkhaj!
  • mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    Are you still recruiting? My main toon is magicka sorc and I am interested in doing more vet trials...have done vet Hel ra a couple times but no other vet.
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Yes, we are @mobyvixen! Is your gamertag the same as your username on here?
    Edited by Jezveot on February 4, 2017 2:58PM
  • mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    Jezveot wrote: »
    Yes, we are @mobyvixen ! Is your gamertag the same as your username on here?

Hi @Jezveot. Yes, my psn is mobyvixen. I will honest...I could be jinxed as I have joined a couple trials guilds hoping to do more vet trials only to have them disband or discontinue trials. It makes me sad as I don't think Karma has it out for me.
    Edited by mobyvixen on February 4, 2017 2:56PM
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    You're not jinxed, @mobyvixen. You'll have no problem with that here. I will send you an invite once I get online. We're looking forward to playing with you!
  • labrontheowl
    Hi could I get an invite to your guild if you're still recruiting? I've never done a dps test and I'm interested in that. Right now I'm at cp 300 or so but it shouldn't take too long to get to 400
    If you accept, my psn name is OneEyedOwl__
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Yes, we are still recruiting, @labrontheowl. I will send you an invite as soon as I get online.
  • Kothenbeutel
    Kothenbeutel
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am a co-leader of the Nightkin guild. Once a guild dedicated to giving out vampire and werewolf bites freely, as others succumbed to greed. However now we are looking for like-minded people who are dedicated to the game, willing to work together, and being the best they can be in order to finish veteran trials as well as other end game content. Although, it's just a game. So having fun and enjoyment while also doing what is necessary to kick ass, is crucial.

We will be choosing 12-20 of our best players to create a progression group in order to best veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, so it is essential that you know your class well and have end game gear. The specifics will be listed in our guild info, in game.

Damage dealers will be require to take a DPS test in order for us to get an idea on where you stand. Specifics for that can also be found in the guild info in game. Submitting a YouTube video is perfectly fine, as long as you have no outside buffs active. Only puncture from your designated tank is allowed. Our cap for vet MoL will be 501+. For every other vet trial 400+.

If you find it impossible to handle constructive criticism, please do not apply.

We currently have 140 members. Feel free to message me on PSN to apply or post here.

We look forward to working with, and making friends with all of you! Get ready to work together, it's going to be one hell of a ride!

I am interested in joining if you still have a spot available. Do you have specific times when you run?
    PS4 NA - Online name: DuhWob
    Stamblade - Bow/2H - #1 - 30K+ dps
    MagSorc - Destro/Resto - PVP
    MagPlar - SB/SB - Dungeon/Trials Tank/Healer
    MagDK - Destro/Resto - VMA
  • Kaisdey
    Kaisdey
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Returning ESO player here, interested in joining your guild. I'm a CP 119 NB, and haven't yet had the opportunity to run any of the trials or much of the end-game content. If you guys are willing to teach I'd be more than willing to learn! My PSN is Kaisdey
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    We run 7pm est on the weekends, mostly, with random runs starting around 5pm est on the weekdays, @Kothenbeutel.

Hello, @Kaisdey! Well, your CP is a little low. End-game trials begin at level 160, and even still those will be normals trials. We could run normals with you until you get your CP higher though, for sure!
    Edited by Jezveot on February 7, 2017 8:32PM
  • Kothenbeutel
    Kothenbeutel
    Soul Shriven
    We run 7pm est on the weekends, mostly, with random runs starting around 5pm est on the weekdays, @Kothenbeutel.

Hello, @Kaisdey! Well, your CP is a little low. End-game trials begin at level 160, and even still those will be normals trials. We could run normals with you until you get your CP higher though, for sure!

Thats perfect time for me! If you still have spots available my psn name is DuhWob
    ill be on later this afternoon through the evening.
  • Jezveot
    Jezveot
    Sorry for the late reply, @Kothenbeutel. Getting on now to drop you an invite.
  • Kothenbeutel
    Kothenbeutel
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry for the late reply, @Kothenbeutel. Getting on now to drop you an invite.

Added you this morning.
    Thanks for the invite.
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for another guild to run trials with on my down time.
    I have completed vMOL with my main guild and we run it about once a week.
    My main toons are all deeps: MagDK (chainer), MagSorc (runner), Magplar. I am 561+ and have BIS gear on all three, happy to test anytime.

Edited by KundaliniHero on February 14, 2017 9:10PM
  • Carelxss
    Carelxss
    If you are still recruiting my psn is Karelxss