The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Great to have no name elf back.

DHale
DHale
✭✭✭✭✭
This is my first actual post in over 2 and a half years. I play NA PC mostly TF mostly AD. I never rolled EP and never thought I would. The only time I considered rolling is to play with vortexman and the above (totally different reasons). After pretty much a year being gone I have seen him out roaming around the last week and a half. Before he left reds were dominant and despite what many reds will say they have never been quite the same since he left. I love that last night he turned a group of reds my guild and faction usually roll over with no effort whatsoever into an actual threat. I am seeing good players who have splintered off and joined different groups come back home. I think reds will enjoy a turning point in campaign competitiveness and I am glad he is back and hope he stays. As a infantry Marine IRl, I am as much defined by my opponents as I am by my allies. Welcome back! I would have said this to him directly but he stays in offline... staying anonymous and stuff. He and his leadership will be good for EP. See you on the battlefield.
Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    where were you last night lol
    i was between sej and brk getting 20-30 kills a push 3-manning lol

and then that bleakers farm ommmggggg
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in your twitch chat waiting for you to speak... seriously we were in IC hoping blue and red would Zerg their pledges and Orsinium.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I was in your twitch chat waiting for you to speak... seriously we were in IC hoping blue and red would Zerg their pledges and Orsinium.

i'll be sure to give you a shoutout tonight bb
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL