The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost some stuff from bank

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
I'm my bank about a week ago i put a viper sword a marksman head shoulder boots and gloves in my bank. They were all legendary stuff and I did lock them. They have vanished. Can anyone help?
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Is that all you lost? I've lost ingame gold and tons of materials.
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    deleted.
    Edited by Daganerabus on December 19, 2016 4:19PM
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm my bank about a week ago i put a viper sword a marksman head shoulder boots and gloves in my bank. They were all legendary stuff and I did lock them. They have vanished. Can anyone help?

Open a ticket. Explain the situation. Wait...... for someone to contact you via email.
    If still no reply, ... eeerrmm.... wait longer.

(a year later) ....... still waiting eh?!
    lol.

sorry for your loss. many of us has had things like this happen. It sucks! I know.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I deposited 3X stacks of grand soul gems into our guild bank. It only showed that I'd deposited one stack in the bank logs. The rest were lost. I also lost a bunch of amber plasm gear is deposited into my personal bank.

I try to avoid banking right now because of it.
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    They got back to me. Because it took yhem so long to reply they said they are not going to give me my stuff back because its been over a month and thats how far theyr itwm history *** back for.... zenimax SUCK!