The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Art thread, the constellations

Zariah
Zariah
✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

I thought I'd show off a lil pet project I have been working on for quite some time that I managed to finish not long ago. I have always found the starsigns of elder scrolls beeing really facinating and pretty, and I have been wanting to do something with them for a long time. So I finally kicked myself in the butt and made them all in a sort of tarot card inspired style. I hope you will like them :)

I'm a roleplayer, so the characters I picked and which names are on the cards was inspired by people surrounding Zariah (My character), or people in the EU Roleplay community that I thought fit the starsigns.

The starsigns themselves I tried to keep as close as possible to the real constellations. Some I had to rotate abit to be able to make it fit with the pose and everything, and I drew the lines in between the stars so they would more fit the characters I drew. But the stars positions should still be correct :)

Some of the poses are inspired by other artists which can be read more about at my Deviantart :) I hope you people will like them!
tumblr_of5wnnGRYO1twb90jo1_500.png

tumblr_of5wnnGRYO1twb90jo2_500.png

tumblr_of5wnnGRYO1twb90jo3_500.png

tumblr_of5tw1aK211twb90jo2_500.png

tumblr_of5tw1aK211twb90jo4_500.png

tumblr_of5tw1aK211twb90jo6_500.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo1_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo2_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo3_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo4_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo5_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo6_540.png

tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo7_540.png
Aaaaaand an extra I made for a friend in an arttrade of his argonian bard. A starsign that is yet to appear, but I am certain it will some day! Perhaps. Maybe. It should totally be a bard starsign in there. Anyway, here it is ^^
tumblr_ogrkmtwZl31twb90jo8_540.png

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool.

In my fan fiction, the idea of the Constellations are prevalent, so it's cool to see that someone else also does a similar thing.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it. Great stuff
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely stunning work as always Zariah, keep up the amazing work! =D

Ps:
    Thank you for making a cape -finally- look awesome on Night Dreadheart.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com