The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Finder Vet Dungeons

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Why do I do this to myself. They almost never go well. Had WGT the other night and we were burning through it so fast, I was thinking "Wow! We might actually do this!?"

Then comes the planar inhibitors. One of the DPS starts crying. Don't let him kill me. Why did you let him kill me. Get the pinion. 3 wipes and the guy rage quits. Then the healer goes. Disband.

Que for random normal again. Get WGT again. With same healer and few low level. Burn through the whole thing in 15 minutes. Get key.

You get KEYS from normal? The pledge said Vet.

So, yesterday was ICP Vet. I que up for normal, roll through it in like 25 minutes, and get a key. With 2 non CP players. it was a fun experience. The one time I beat it on Vet, was in there for hours. No joke. Not fun. Didn't even get the helmet.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Running a pledge on normal gets you one key, running it on vet gets you a key and a helm, beating the last boss on vet hardmode rewards two keys and a helmet.

That being said I won't run DLC dungeons on vet mode with pugs, and I like pugging.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Probably should run more dungeons with me
    Edited by AtraisMachina on November 18, 2016 4:23AM