The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crown sale for xbox?

nvsg
nvsg
✭✭✭
are we getting a sale or what? like seriously maybe something a apology for not
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why an apology? Did they commit to one?

It will come.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Airemyn
    Airemyn
    Soul Shriven
    The last sale was skipped on xbox too...
    Options
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second sale in a row that got skipped on xbox.
    Options
  • Amblix
    Amblix
    Soul Shriven
    Why does it feel like zos just does'nt care about 1/3rd of its user base? Two months in a row xbox users get screwed over.
    Options
  • DARTH_R8D3R
    DARTH_R8D3R
    ✭✭
    I'm new to ESO and was finally going to buy some Crowns when I read there was a sale on. What a disappointment to see it's not applicable to Xbox Owners, but to hear this is the second time this has happened? I agree, some sort of apology or explanation would be nice. I would much rather direct my disappointment at Microsoft if they are the reason Xbox One players are the Red Headed Step Children of ESO...
    The Autumn Wind...
    Options
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭
    I'm new to ESO and was finally going to buy some Crowns when I read there was a sale on. What a disappointment to see it's not applicable to Xbox Owners, but to hear this is the second time this has happened? I agree, some sort of apology or explanation would be nice. I would much rather direct my disappointment at Microsoft if they are the reason Xbox One players are the Red Headed Step Children of ESO...

We are being overlooked and they know it they never post for us. Everything I see is based on ps4 or pc im just over it rn
    Options
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    nvsg wrote: »

We are being overlooked and they know it they never post for us. Everything I see is based on ps4 or pc im just over it rn
    It is purely up to the console regulations, so direct any displeasure to MS.
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The article about the Free Weekend explained the lack of the event on XB this week, and the last sale was also explained. Just read around a bit.

In a nutshell, Microsoft doesn't make it easy for publishers to get things done.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    The article about the Free Weekend explained the lack of the event on XB this week, and the last sale was also explained. Just read around a bit.

In a nutshell, Microsoft doesn't make it easy for publishers to get things done.
    Except apparently mods for other Bethesda games *cough cough, Sony screwed us on that one, cough cough*

Options
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Except apparently mods for other Bethesda games *cough cough, Sony screwed us on that one, cough cough*

Speaking as an Xbox player that was originally a Sony fanboy: Both platforms have issues that can be a real drag for the consumer. Its unfortunate but also more or less expected.

Console exclusivity saved me from wasting money on No Man's Sky, though. So its bitter sweet.
    Edited by Ir0nB34r on November 17, 2016 7:04PM
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
    Options
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    Ir0nB34r wrote: »

Speaking as an Xbox player that was originally a Sony fanboy: Both platforms have issues that can be a real drag for the consumer. Its unfortunate but also more or less expected.

Console exclusivity saved me from wasting money on No Man's Sky, though. So its bitter sweet.

I personally have thoroughly enjoyed NMS playing probably 100+ hours since launch. That being said I also am a Sony fanboy but do own an XB1 and do play skyrim on both, I would just like to see all the mods I can use on my XB to also be usable when I am playing my PS4 (always my preferred system)

Options
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Have you actually played a modded Bethesda game before LOL. We're talking crashing on an hourly basis - half of mods have compatibility issues, the instability of vanilla Skyrim and FO4 are both burdened by mods... it's really not as fun as the youtube videos of Thomas the Tank Engine dragons make it seem.

But the thing is - they are giving us mods - just for now they can only be made with in-game assets - which is fair enough.

If you've ever seen the modding community for Skyrim... you'd know there are tonnes of nudity mods, r*ape mods, child abuse mods, and so and so forth - there is some seriously disgusting content mixed in those communities, and quite frankly I can see why companies would be concerned about allowing external assets into the game....

Finally - as an avid player of the game Warframe, I can tell you now that what is said above about MS is truth - Xbox is over a year behind PS4 and they constantly have the biggest delays between updates, sales and anything. MS sucks. I won't speak for Xbox's as machines because I don't own one, but Microsoft is god awful at alot of what they do... just look at Windows 8, they can't even do their one main thing - OS - properly.

Also another game I just thought of is Payday 2... both Sony and MS rejected for like the past 2 years, and Sony finally accepted - Xbox players are still going without.

Sony is alot more progressive about matters, even if it doesn't seem that way. And they're smart about it and don't just rush in blind.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
    Options
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 here I come. Seriously wish I could pay both zos and Microsoft a fee to account transfer over.
    Options