The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I hope ZOS develop a DLC/Group Dungeon/Trial about Nafaalilargus

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello comrades,

Since we don't know much about Nafaalilargus, pretty much we only know that he's pledge his allegiance to Tiber Septim. It would be great if ZOS ever release some content telling us more about this fascinating dragon. I know there is other dragons alive, but I'm very curious about this one in particular. Where his come from? What he have been doing? Etc.

For a list of known dragons that are currently alive and which relations they keep with other races during (around) this Era check: ATLAS OF DRAGONS
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a screenshot of @Autolycus and Nafaalilargus

latest?cb=20080911035616
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would kind of like to see Breton controlled Reach and the Skyhaven temple.
    I believe Markath isn't settled yet and Kath just outside the temple would be the capital still right? that is why the Forsworn have a camp there because it is thier former capital before they were forced back to the more defensable Markath.

You could have dragon hunting missions out of the Skyhaven temple.

It would also be interesting to have disputed lands that go from Breton to Nord, you could even have missions from both sides if done right you could do that without truely changing anything.

Nords don't take that land until Tiber septum I think at that point only a general, defeats the Bretons earning the name Talos.

Also you could have a drink in Hadrlons Inn. (I am so bad at spelling)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I believe Markath isn't settled yet

Not true; we know Markarth exists in ESO and it has a Despot.

On topic; having a Trial centered around one of the known-to-be-alive-and-named Dovah is about the only believable way they could include a dragon IMO. (Meeting Paarthurnax on top of the Throat of the World is another.)
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on November 15, 2016 3:39AM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On topic; having a Trial centered around one of the known-to-be-alive-and-named Dovah is about the only believable way they could include a dragon IMO. (Meeting Paarthurnax on top of the Throat of the World is another.)

Well, they can always bring up a new dragon out of nowhere, but using "one of the known-to-be-alive-and-named Dovah" would be much more fascinating and richer way to use the lore.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's only lore-friendly if we don't kill him, though. Might be difficult to center a trial around a powerful creature players cannot actually fight. Meeting Paathurnax is also not so simple because the Greybeards keep him a secret, so no mass pilgrimages to the top of the mountain.

Why not Ahbiilok instead? He was believed to be lairing in Morrowind in 2E 373, but we know nothing of his fate afterwards, so ZOS could do whatever they wanted.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this thread to: Dungeons, Trials & Arenas
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post