The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tameriel one broke my game. Enemies wont load. Random load screens that never go away and no sound.

Provincy
Provincy
Soul Shriven
So basically nothing works since the tameriel one update. Sound will go out randomly and soon after that enemies wont load but their attacks do! So i cant actually target anything and have to aoe damage said enemies down. Which usually leads in my death. This also happens everywhere, i have not encountered a single area or dungeon this wont happen in. Also i can barely log onto a character thats in stonefalls. What i mean by barely is that if i click log in and i dont get a load screen that doesn't go away im stuck in an area where enemies wont load and kill me instantly, ive tried the wayshrine option but i just get that load screen that never goes away.
Edited by Provincy on November 14, 2016 9:28PM
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    I feel your pain. I'm looking at a Cyrodiil load screen right now, but it happens in PvE too.
    14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas