The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you wish to see Jewellery improvement in the future

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
the reason for this is that there is very few legendary jewellery & that legendary jewellery can count towards better values in specific armour sets like ebon armoury, like extra max HP, Extra Max Stamina, More weapon damage & vice versa. the thing is here, wouldn't anyone want to imrove jewellery from common to rare to epic & finally to legendary through blacksmithing or some other crafting method in the future? (P.s. Jewellery improvement could be useful for trials...)
Edited by Skullstachio on November 13, 2016 9:03PM
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.

Do you wish to see Jewellery improvement in the future 64 votes

Yes
87%
GilvothElder_MartinMojmirBigBraggSigtricKidlyDominoidwenchmore420b14_ESOVerboseQuipsJD2013DhukathixieMaottiNebthet78AbeilleGlurinNecreliosrosendoichinoveb17_ESOSarielisbottleofsyrup 56 votes
Maybe (Comment Optional)
6%
Unsent.SoulWhiteMageRash_Tacommdt 4 votes
Nope.
6%
DubhliamCalboyWaseemSovjet 4 votes
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Both jewelry improvement, and CRAFTING! which was supposedly going to be implemented, according to ZoS; but we know how that goes....
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both jewelry improvement, and CRAFTING! which was supposedly going to be implemented, according to ZoS; but we know how that goes....

Jewelry crafting. Sine qua non.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, paired with jewelry crafting please

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd love to make my ring purple! oh...
    #improvemyring
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    the reason for this is that there is very few legendary jewellery & that legendary jewellery can count towards better values in specific armour sets like ebon armoury, like extra max HP, Extra Max Stamina, More weapon damage & vice versa. the thing is here, wouldn't anyone want to imrove jewellery from common to rare to epic & finally to legendary through blacksmithing or some other crafting method in the future? (P.s. Jewellery improvement could be useful for trials...)

I read somewhere that there is already jewel crafting embedded in the game's code. So it will probably happen - eventually.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe (Comment Optional)
    Jeremy wrote: »

I read somewhere that there is already jewel crafting embedded in the game's code. So it will probably happen - eventually.

Read it somewhere? That's a legit source.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    "Jewelry Crafting" is on the white board for future additions.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Should already be in the game.

They count on jewlery chasing for replay ability.

I'm very scared if they ever put this in, one the research times andctwo tgecrarity if upgrade materials. If people thought tempers weee rare wait till whatever they introduce for jewlery.
    Edited by acw37162 on November 13, 2016 11:48PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Jeremy wrote: »

Read it somewhere? That's a legit source.

I read it on a link that I accessed from this forum the other day referencing the new Housing System. It seemed legit to me, but I guess it could have been full of it.

It made the point that both Housing and Jewel Crafting had been part of the game's code since the beginning.

You might be able to find it by doing a search of recent threads with Housing in the title. It showcased a Gameslice video I believe, which I was able to find on Utube. But I don't remember the name of the thread in particular.
    Edited by Jeremy on November 13, 2016 11:50PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I definitely want the full "Jewelry Crafting" package!

Could be added to the enchanter crafting station (it has gems on display...) so they would not even need to change all that much... but I definitely want to see crafted rings and amulets as well as having the option of improving found ones!

And maybe more... there could be other things to craft, jewelry for armor slots (bracelets, anklets, masks/crowns/circlets...) or some weapons like my old spell focus idea or offhand runes for a "one-handed and magic" skill line (see the whole weapon ideas here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/259011/additional-weapon-skill-ideas/p1 )
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Dominoid wrote: »
    "Jewelry Crafting" is on the white board for future additions.

giphy.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!