The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicked from game due to grinding monsters(Error 318, spam)

Universe
Universe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello,
I have been grinding a lot in order to get the Aetheric Cipher.
I have noticed that if I'm killing too many monsters in a short period of time, I'm getting kicked from the game server.
The error message I receive: Error 318(excessive messaging, i.e spamming).

Platform: PC EU
Zones: Tamriel, not restricted

Please fix this bug(if it is not intended).
I believe that there shouldn't be any restriction to grinding monsters(If there is one).
I have the right to grind 20+ monsters in 1 minute.
So if it is intended, please change it to 100+ monsters in 1 minute B)

Thanks.
Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
Started playing ESO in beta & early access
User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once got this when I was just walking around in Cyrodiil, trying to get to a keep. It might be a bug that is triggered totally at random or by some other factors as well.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I once got this when I was just walking around in Cyrodiil, trying to get to a keep. It might be a bug that is triggered totally at random or by some other factors as well.

Perhaps this is the case.
    But I'm receiving this message(error 318) more often if I'm grinding a lot(many monsters also chase me).
    Maybe it has something to do with monsters pathing system messages when they chase me.
    Edited by Universe on November 13, 2016 4:34PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince