The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Impossible to pvp since emergency update

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
There is intermittent stalls in the game. runs smooth for 3s, then pause. Every other part of the game runs super smooth. Just not cyro.

This I have tried:
-addons
-no addons
-no tunnel
-tunnel
-firewall
-no firewall

What next? RIP?
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have had this since 1T launch
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    I have constant stuttetering and lag ever since Saturday's 2.6.9 patch, as well as problems with high resolution textures and models themselves loading, everything is basically a mix of minimal, lowres and high res graphics. Before I had mostly high res textures and only occasionally lowres, those tended to be NPCs but other players and loaded up withing 3 seconds or so. Now it takes way longer.

I haven't been to Cyrodiil after the update but if I have lag now even in PVE...
    Edited by Adventurer on November 14, 2016 11:31AM