The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Down Time Xbox Games all Fine Except ESO

AncientOrigin
AncientOrigin
Soul Shriven
Please explain ESO??? As you can see all other gaming is fine.
pzdhlblizdjo.jpg
eso.jpg 104.4K
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because the purchase and content section is down and this would effect people spending money on the game
  • marcusthebearhunter
    marcusthebearhunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    all games work in online mode on x box the issus not have anything too do whit this patch or hotfix that they try too bring on they only use the xbox issus too get ther own mistakes coverd
    only way is ebonheart
    we are ebonheart the dragonborn coverd in the blood our enemies
    nord templar marcus the bearhunter
    breton healer marcus the healer
    nord warden marcus the bearkeeper
    imperial nightblade marcus the shadow walker
  • Onitenchu
    Onitenchu
    Seriously... 12 hour maintinence so far.. they messed up big on something obviously.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    This is because of Xbox Live for once that the servers are having issues. But this still needs to be fixed by ZOS because there's no reason that the Xbox market has anything to do with the game. Since this is literally the only game not working when there's an issue with purchasing content. The only things that would effect logging into an online game is if there was an issue with core services or social and gaming. Not purchasing content.
    Edited by Khilseith on November 12, 2016 9:26PM
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how patches and/or fixes are applied in games, but if the content usage is down, I'm assuming no publisher can update their game. So games might work, but updating those games might not. Maybe we should all go over to the xbox forums and ask wtf is going on.
    Edited by Elder_Martin on November 12, 2016 10:56PM
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was the from Gina this morning.
    The PC and PS4 megaservers are back online. However, there is currently an issue with Xbox Live (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) that is preventing us from completing maintenance on Xbox NA and EU. Once the issue with Xbox Live is resolved, we will wrap up our maintenance.

ZOS could not complete the maintenance with Live down. Once it was back up, they could finish the maintenance.
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Xbox stopped working 15 hours to all servers ESO
    The crew posted on Twitter to promote device other !!

And update the four games of various sizes no problem with that

14956391_1341850465834302_7058868593432779549_n.jpg?oh=45f347f8aeefbe18d102e504356252f5&oe=58955FA8
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed when i wokeup at 7am the servers were down. It is now 652pm and the servers down

Lol@this
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the entire day maintenance, still a lot of DC. Wat did they maintain?