The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging into PvP - Stuck in the ground

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This has been happening to me often lately. Almost every time I log into the game ( PvP ) my character is stuck in the ground. Sometimes when I type /stuck and pay the fee, I relocate to a safe location and my character is stuck in the ground again. I normally just log out and log back and it fixes the issue.

I wouldn't be complaining about this but recently it has happened to me like 80% of the time. It seems to be happening when my character is standing near the Transitus Shrine in High Rock ( BwB ). When I move my view around it almost looks like I am stuck under the Shrine.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)