Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show Off Your Imperial! And a creation question

BlackWormDisciple
I figured I'd see how much love Imperials have by asking to see your Imperial characters in all their glory and majesty.

That, and I figured I'd ask a question to you Imperial players and roleplayers about creating one. I know I asked on another forum before, but for the aesthetic of a pale-skinned Imperial (a bookworm compared to a Legionnaire), which skin-tone would be better to choose (seeing as despite Breton-like skin tones existing for Imperials in lore and on many NPCs, it seems to unavailable for players) - the top left or bottom left option?

Edit: Decided to add a comparison of each skin-tone compared to the top-left Breton skintone on the character select screen. May not be the best method of determining which would be better, but it's the closest I could get to getting a good look at each option for Imperials. Gamma levels are set as max, by the way.
Edited by BlackWormDisciple on November 13, 2016 8:25AM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's Erana.

During character creation...I've posted this one here before in another topic regarding the character creation module in ESO.

I did not go for extreme pale skin - not for any lore reason but because I simply don't like it. Chose the body type - muscular - due to her role, using heavy weapons. Small cheek bones, not very elevated because that would have given her a Scandinavian face. Added some age and skin texture to make her appear more realistic.

To get abdominal muscle definition in a muscular character, you need to extend the stomach using the gut setting. Otherwise your character looks like she's consciously sucking in her stomach.

In%20Character%20Editor_zpsfm6qlowa.png

In Imperial garb in the 40s....actually a mixture of Imperial and Ancient Elf, as she is a Dominion character.

In%20Level%2030%20Gear_zpsizhksonr.png

During the Coldharbor quest chain. Here, her pocket mammoth landed in the lap of Gabriel Benele...

Rommel%20in%20Gabriel%20Beneles%20Lap%201_zpsgba3fbcp.png
    Rommel%20in%20Gabriel%20Beneles%20Lap%202_zps7ao4fxiy.png

Now at CP 450, wearing the Nedic armor costume, in the bank at Shornhelm. I went with the costume because high level Imperial armor is long sleeved and her arms are a chief feature of the character.

In%20Front%20of%20the%20Fire%20in%20Shornhelm%20Bank-1_zpsmx1jpstq.png
    Edited by bellanca6561n on November 11, 2016 10:36AM
  • BlackWormDisciple
    Here's Erana.

During character creation...I've posted this one here before in another topic regarding the character creation module in ESO.

I did not go for extreme pale skin - not for any lore reason but because I simply don't like it. Chose the body type - muscular - due to her role, using heavy weapons. Small cheek bones, not very elevated because that would have given her a Scandinavian face. Added some age and skin texture to make her appear more realistic.

To get abdominal muscle definition in a muscular character, you need to extend the stomach using the gut setting. Otherwise your character looks like she's consciously sucking in her stomach.

In%20Character%20Editor_zpsfm6qlowa.png

In Imperial garb in the 40s....actually a mixture of Imperial and Ancient Elf, as she is a Dominion character.

In%20Level%2030%20Gear_zpsizhksonr.png

During the Coldharbor quest chain. Here, her pocket mammoth landed in the lap of Gabriel Benele...

Rommel%20in%20Gabriel%20Beneles%20Lap%201_zpsgba3fbcp.png
    Rommel%20in%20Gabriel%20Beneles%20Lap%202_zps7ao4fxiy.png

Now at CP 450, wearing the Nedic armor costume, in the bank at Shornhelm. I went with the costume because high level Imperial armor is long sleeved and her arms are a chief feature of the character.

In%20Front%20of%20the%20Fire%20in%20Shornhelm%20Bank-1_zpsmx1jpstq.png

Your Imperial looks fantastic! And I can understand not choosing the pale options (although I still wish they had more skin-tone options with how diverse of a race they are) for your character. The combination of Imperial and Ancient Elf is pretty good as well. Also, an Imperial in the Dominion seems both odd yet quite interesting.

Thank you for being the first to post their Imperial by the way, bellanca. :)
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Katereena,

kat.jpg

She's done some terrible things, or so she thinks. But deep down, she has a good heart.
    Self-righteous like a good Imperial, and always willing to help for the better good.
    Not one for much talking; Believes in "Actions speak louder than words", she likes to get things done, one way or the other.

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent characters, the right mix I think. I would post myself but my ladies are Nords :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Vilania
    ds0xoxwjx3rw.jpg
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • BlackWormDisciple
    Mary_Hex wrote: »
    Vilania
    ds0xoxwjx3rw.jpg

I like your color-choice for the Imperial Medium set she's wearing. Very unique. :) Although, I don't know what boots those are.
  • BlackWormDisciple
    Anyone else? And if anyone has an opinion regarding my question, I'm happy to hear your advice/critiquing. *Smiles*
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Imperial
    GzlkpEV.jpg
    m9UMQKa.jpg
    uQPtznE.jpg
    KWFqfRH.jpg
    Edited by Aztrias on April 9, 2019 4:21AM
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skin color is the first from the lower row, which is pale with an olive tint.
    sOmJNYP.jpg

Nerevar forget!
  • BlackWormDisciple
    Skin color is the first from the lower row, which is pale with an olive tint.
    sOmJNYP.jpg

Thank you for including the skin-tone choice as well, friend (although I still wish Zenimax would add more Breton-like skintone options for Imperials, among other skin/hair/eye colors NPCs have that player-made characters of certain races lack...) . And I must say, BjernarKhan, you have quite the impressive looking Imperial! I do need to ask though, what brightness/gamma level do use? The recommended level by Zenimax, higher, lower, etc?
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DSwfLPp.jpg
    This is when the logo is barley visible in the calibration screen for me, everything look a bit darker in the steam screenshots than it does in game though.

Nerevar forget!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luminance settings on my screen (AOC 2460G5)
    Contrast/Gamma 50/50
    Gamma - Gamma1
    Overdrive - Medium

Nerevar forget!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to nail that Caesar look
    k5v29hl.jpg

Nerevar forget!
  • BlackWormDisciple
    k5v29hl.jpg

Not bad!
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Heres mine, my tank is an imperial also but hes wearing a helmet
    3nw1inolfvdv.jpg

"Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • BlackWormDisciple
    Heres mine, my tank is an imperial also but hes wearing a helmet
    3nw1inolfvdv.jpg

Your Nightblade looks good. :) Also, thank you for sharing one of your Imperials and helping keep this thing alive!
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k5v29hl.jpg

Actually he looks like the Roman Emperor, Constantine. Good job!

3985-004-B19ED166.jpg