The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pledges , I'm getting a Help screen that refuses to go

deevoh1991
deevoh1991
✭✭✭
I'm getting a giant help text box that covers my screen and refuses to go down, It says what a tank,healer and DPS do, and it suddenly pops up at the beginning once in 3 rounds and I have to quit and reload, by the time I'm kicked out for wasting everyones time. Is there a way to make this go? When I click start, it vanishes but comes back in like 7 seconds , I'm unable to move
PSN GT : Divzor
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Turning off Tutorials in Game Options.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, when that happens what you need to do is exit that screen and then manually go to that same screen that keeps popping up. When you do, exit out of that screen by pressing the Circle button until you are fully exited out.

So basically by the screen you describe, your steps are gonna be to press Options > Activity Finder > Dungeon Finder > and then press Circle until it completely exits you back to your character. That will fix it.

Let me know if that was clear or confusing.