The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Build Continued add-on

Dr_Z
Dr_Z
✭✭✭
"My Build Continued" is a continuation of Eugene Aksenov's original "My Build" Add-on. This is an all character's build information add-on in one window. With this add-on, You can take screenshots of your build so you can share it with others or publish it to forums to show it off. If you have the Old out-dated "My Build" add-on, Update it with this one. It has many new bug fixes and the ability to refresh your build stats on the fly if you made changes. The older version, you had to log out and back in to see your new stats.

Download it here: "My Build Continued"

43o1gl9b4wgn.png