Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I access my 200K Raffle Winnings

fidemancora
fidemancora
Soul Shriven
A strange experience... Winning a Raffle! First time for me, and I just bought something from my Guild Store and was charged for it. From my own gold. Not my winnings. Do they credit you in some way? Are you supposed to get a lump sum? Anyone knows the rules? Cause I am clueless. Thanks.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every guild master handles this differently, but you would probably get an email with the Gold as an Attachment. You need to reach out to your guild master to find out.

As for the Guild store purchase, yes, that comes from your Gold supply on hand. This has nothing to do with the Raffle. Unless they automatically enter people who purchase, but that is not something the game has tools to do, so not sure how that would come about.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Every guild master handles this differently, but you would probably get an email with the Gold as an Attachment. You need to reach out to your guild master to find out.

As for the Guild store purchase, yes, that comes from your Gold supply on hand. This has nothing to do with the Raffle. Unless they automatically enter people who purchase, but that is not something the game has tools to do, so not sure how that would come about.
    I used to be in a guild that sometimes did raffles where guild members who bought items from the guild store were automatically entered. I'm not entirely sure how they did it, but I'd assume they had to use an addon for it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • fidemancora
    fidemancora
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, ours is 200k per raffle ticket and then the winnings. Need to talk to the GM. Thanks