The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonheart Coven [ VAMPIRE GUILD ]

JakeGaz
JakeGaz
Soul Shriven
ABOUT US

We are a new fun guild For vampires in the ebonheart pact ( also open to other alliances ) we play together and are working on a bank and getting a guild trader. Note: we will turn you if you would like to join but are not a vampire.

WHY US?

This is the best Guild for you if you want to join an upcoming guild and progress though the ranks wilst meeting new people and helping each other out.

RANK STRUCTURE

vampire lord - Head of the coven

High vampire council - 2nd in command works closely with the vampire lord

Vampire- has gone though recruitment stage and is accepted as a true blood by the council

Bloodfiend- had gone though the recruitment stage, awaiting councils decision

Coven new-blood- recruits waiting to be turned/ waiting for a vampire to put them though the recruitment process.

HOW TO JOIN

It's easy! Leave a comment with your gamer tag or msg me on Xbox @ Jake Warder all levels welcome! Look forward to seeing you.
Edited by JakeGaz on July 27, 2017 11:13PM
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    I am already a vampire in the AD. If you're still looking for members, I would be happy to join, if possible. I am looking for others to play PvE with.

I just realized that this is for the European megaserver. I play on the NA megaserver. My bad.

Edited by Compton1865 on December 5, 2016 2:43PM
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • BarbedSaturn
    Invite me please

GT: BarbedSaturn
  • Ferington
    Ferington
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm already a vampire lv27 and I'm interested In joining. GT: l Ferey l
  • ForgottenHeretic
    I would like to join. I have a lvl 50 character (my main) who is a vampire and an alternate i'm working on who could use a bite when he's strong enough, both in Ebonheart. I also have a vampire in AD, both vampires can provide bites. My GT is Scythus
  • vMaick
    vMaick
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds cool. I'm in DC though. Can I get an invite? My gamertag is vMaick
  • JakeGaz
    JakeGaz
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP
  • AnomanderisPurake
    I am a Dunmer Vampire who is new to the game, I would love to join this guild