The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leviathan set In COH 1

Eleusian
Eleusian
✭✭✭
Can anyone with the cool PC Add On confirm that Leviathan hands in divines drop from the 1st boss in COH 1. I am spent on farming the 1st boss every night for hours rotating toons. Any insite would be great if I'm waisting my time on 1st boss normal mode. He drops hands frequently but never divines.
PS4 NA

Best Answer

• Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Got them tonite soloing the first boss on normal inbetween dungeon Q for vet or normal. Saved me 100k. But did cost tons of time
    PS4 NA
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Leviathan Divine from CoH 1 only because I needed Ilambris Helmet in Divine (which I still dont have :/ )
    Options
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    if a boss drops any gloves it will drop all gloves
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
    Options
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    I got my Leviathan Divine from CoH 1 only because I needed Ilambris Helmet in Divine (which I still dont have :/ )

I have ran vet so much I have 3 illambris divines. And all leviathan pieces but hands in divines. I've been farming the hell outta the 1st mini boss underneath the drop down.
    PS4 NA
    Options
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    best way would be to 4man normal and do the whole dung keeping an eye out for chests
    4x dps wil self heals or 3x dps and 1 heals
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

Options
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Lashiing wrote: »
    best way would be to 4man normal and do the whole dung keeping an eye out for chests

Regular bosses do not drop the small body pieces. So farming the 1st mini on normal has been the most efficient method I have found. It's a 3 minute cycle rotating characters. I wanted to confirm it would drop. And not off a different mini boss. I'm probably at 300 kills no exaggeration just farming the mini boss alone.
    PS4 NA
    Options
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    Eleusian wrote: »

Regular bosses do not drop the small body pieces. So farming the 1st mini on normal has been the most efficient method I have found. It's a 3 minute cycle rotating characters. I wanted to confirm it would drop. And not off a different mini boss. I'm probably at 300 kills no exaggeration just farming the mini boss alone.

if you dont think what youre doing is working why not try what i suggest?
    maybe there is another boss in there that has a higher drop chance at gloves

also running with a 4man increases your chances to get it 4x
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

Options
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭

I did not post asking about dungeon farming techniques. I posted about a specific item possible being more likely off a boss. Your technique is good for farming a undaunted helm on vet mode so that great but not what I am interested in. So thanks for the response but still does not answer the question I posted or add any input other than farm the dungeon with people and cross your fingers.
    PS4 NA
    Options
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭

I did not post asking about dungeon farming techniques. I posted about a specific item possible being more likely off a boss. Your technique is good for farming a undaunted helm on vet mode so that great but not what I am interested in. So thanks for the response but still does not answer the question I posted or add any input other than farm the dungeon with people and cross your fingers.

just trying to explain that your stubbornness might be spiting you
    as for the question you asked i believe i answered that in my first post

if the boss has dropped gloves for you he will drop the gloves in divines
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

Options
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭

just trying to explain that your stubbornness might be spiting you
    as for the question you asked i believe i answered that in my first post

if the boss has dropped gloves for you he will drop the gloves in divines

Nice insult , you must just like to post. I asked specifics and your answer was general. Not looking for a stupid farming techniques debate with a random poster on this site.
    PS4 NA
    Options