The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to invade the Stonefalls player home/castle

Lord_MK
Lord_MK
✭✭✭
Recently me and my buddy figured out how to get inside the big Stonefalls castle next to the city of the ebonheart and we thought you all would be interested. Hope you enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/G06X3Ntdozc
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Can't imagine how much time you guys spend trying to get in.

The house looks huge indeed and the probable stable is a very exciting discovery for me.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

awesome :)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personal stables? :open_mouth:

Maybe they go the extra mile and let us train twice?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! You can also get into the player house in Bankorai with creative terrain use.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Lord_MK
    Lord_MK
    ✭✭✭
    hugocbp wrote: »
    Nice! Can't imagine how much time you guys spend trying to get in.

The house looks huge indeed and the probable stable is a very exciting discovery for me.

I'd say it probably took us about 3 or 4 hours of just complete trial and error.

DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Personal stables? :open_mouth:

Maybe they go the extra mile and let us train twice?

A very interesting idea although I doubt they would implement something that will make their crown sales go down.
    Reverb wrote: »
    Very cool! You can also get into the player house in Bankorai with creative terrain use.

How do you enter the bangkorai home ?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_MK wrote: »

From the water (and ww shrine) side, with a laborious series of mounting, jumping, dismounting and bunny hops. It is Orcish design, and gorgeous.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm going to have to wait until the front door works
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_MK wrote: »

From the water (and ww shrine) side, with a laborious series of mounting, jumping, dismounting and bunny hops. It is Orcish design, and gorgeous.

I know someone who will pay you any sum you can dream off for the exact information on how to get in there.

So you better tell me exactly, so i can make that sick $$$ :>
    Jo'Khaljor
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Nerf sorc

This is my takeaway as well.