The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stygian bonuses not applying properly

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
When I use stygian and go into sneak, it does not adjust my magicka/spell damage until I switch bars. This seems to affect the character sheet, the tooltip, and the actual pool of magicka i have (it does not start regening the magicka until the bars switch and the value adjusts.

It's not appearant if its affecting the damage done but anecdotally it does seem so.
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Zenartista
    Zenartista
    ✭✭✭
    i can confirm there is an issue with stygian unfortunately.

what i have noticed is that it doesn't proc the effect until 5 or so seconds after you are in stealth for me.

highly dissapointing. this set looks and seems kick ass.

can we get a fix zos, please :(
    Edited by Zenartista on November 14, 2016 9:56PM
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I tested, and yes this is impacting damage I'll go from a 39k grim focus to, if I switch bars 2x 42k.

This definitely does not recalculate on sneak and so the tool tip and character sheet are correct and it's not a ui bug
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB