The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Giving ESO Premium as a Christmas Gift?

SamPug
SamPug
Soul Shriven
I would like to put ESO premium on my Christmas wishlist this year but I can't figure out the best way to do it. Basically, I'd like my family/friends to have the option of purchasing months of ESO premium for me for Xmas. Is there a way they can do this? I don't see a gifting or gift card option on the Premium info page.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry nope, you buy eso + yourself.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are you on ps4? I know they recently added like 3 months ESO+ things in the crown store. I think they have longer durations of membership just not on my console right now to check. You may want to try that :-)
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Zenimax should do is make Pre-paid card versions of ESO Plus like Microsoft does with the Xbox LIVE pre-paid Gold subscriptions & Vice versa. (same with Playstation too.)

like how 12-month gold subscriptions cost $79.95 AUS, the same thing could apply for 12 month pre-paid ESO Plus subscriptions. (I am sure Zenimax can work something out overtime.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your family and friends you might be able to ask them to give you the money for it.

I know some people who do that for all kinds of things but I also know some people who absolutely refuse point blank to ever give cash (or even gift cards) and quite a few who don't like giving virtual items, experiences or anything else they can't put in a box and watch the recipient open.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One way is to ask for Visa Gift Cards that you can use to purchase time or crowns. This way you don't have to worry about the intricacies of the Crown Store/Subs/Crowns etc.

Also, I see in stores game time cards that are sold. Like Best Buy and Walmart last time I checked. I see them on Amazon, but not sure if they can use them for Crowns or Subs or both.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options