The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CC is broken in Cyrodiil

Heruthema
Heruthema
✭✭✭✭
You are supposed to get immunity from being CC'd after you are CC'd. Yet i Get CC'd multiple times in a row until I am dead. I get feared and no sooner then I break free I get it again and again. Fix this it is ruining the game almost as much as the LAG is. It is not just fear it is all CC's. Immunity is supposed to mean you can not be cc'd again until it runs out.
Edited by Heruthema on November 7, 2016 11:05PM
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah nothing like being CC locked until dead... This really needs to be addressed.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stunlock.....everyone's favourite
    :smiley:
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been broken for a long time, ZO$ are in denial :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we get a comment on this problem. Are you treating this like Animation Canceling now? Perma Stun is ruining this game and has been here far too long.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest I'm starting to get burnt out on all the problems and no fixes . I don't stay in Cyrodiil long anymore and I'm burned out on PvE . The lack of communication is terrible since one Tamriel . I've already purchased something else just in case I go on hiatus with everyone else that already left .
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this on my tank too. A lot of the time it's because of the dawnbreaker knock down. It doesn't seem to grant immunity properly. Between that and dizzying swing, people are usually just playing tennis with my body as I'm flung back and forth.
    Even immovable pots can be a swing and miss sometimes.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guards don't give you CC immunity FYI. That's intended.

Players on the other hand... there are lots of different types of CCs and knockbacks and for whatever reason even immovable potions can not give you immunity to those. Some types of CC don't give you immunity to others, they are bugs.

e.g Someone casts a knock down on you, you can immediately be knocked back, resulting in your character sliding around the floor unable to break free.

There's many more clashes, some hilarious.

PC EU
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's just another example in a long line of examples that shows ZOS does not care about PVP. They have reduced the number of campaigns leaving basically no choice in where to play, they have refused to address lag, and they wont or can not address this issue.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should pretend in the post that it's about PvE, else nothing will be done about it. #viper #tremorscale #blackwidow #blackrose #wrobalance

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even better is how often it won't let you break free at all even with a full bar of stamina.
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    What is CC? Crown crates?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is CC? Crown crates?

Crowd Control.. like roots, snares, knock downs, immobilizes, fear, etc.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cc's while mounted are ridiculous.

full stam bar - can't dismount, can't break, can't roll off, can't force dismount with crouch/skill/dodge roll:

all you can do is sit there and die.

thought it was a glitch til i shot a rider with bombard and he remained rooted in the saddle til he was killed.

not good.