Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Leaving Queues

MUSTACHMAN654
MUSTACHMAN654
✭✭
Will leaving the game while possessing a dungeon queue active cause any problems with ESO?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not, but just to be safe so you don't get hit with a cooldown, try to leave the que if you can remember to. I think the only way to increase the chance of your having an issue is if you quit the game but don't wait the 10 seconds to log off. Reason, the game can leave your character on the server for a very long time in those cases.

Of course, if your logging off to sleep for the night, it probably would never be an issue. If your logging off to go munch a sandwich or interact with the biologicals in your life, then it might have an impact if you get stuck in the que, assigned to the group, then kicked if you don't show up. I sincerely doubt this would be an issue, otherwise we would have heard about it by now on the boards. It would also probably require a specific series of events that can only be duplicated in a lab somewhere that we don't have access to.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"